Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Architechtural table

I saw this image from the home of Tia Zoldan, which was featured in the new High Gloss online magazine, and fell in love with that little metal side table. When much to my surprise, Michelle over at Three Men and a Lady posted about her chic find. After calling every store in the entire state of Arizona and not having any luck getting one shipped to me, I lucked out and found one here locally. The last one in the state apparently. Plus, it was the floor model, so they gave me an additional 50% off the already 80% off clearance price! So lets get this straight, this table was originally $149 marked down to $29.99, then 50% off of that! Come on! Love it when I score a great deal!


via High Gloss

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments and support of my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT OF ANGIE HELM INTERIORS 2009. Powered by Blogger.
È