Saturday, August 20, 2011

Look what came in the mail today....

My stencil from the fabulous Olive Leaf Stencils! I had seen an image featured in Lonny Magazine of the Trellis wallpaper by Manuel Canovas used in a breakfast nook months ago, and had been coveting that design ever since. Unfortunately for me, this fabulous paper was waaaay out of my price range. Then I came across this totally bananas stencil that completely knocked my socks off. I couldn't believe my eyes. For $40 plus the cost of paint, I could have the same exact graphic print design, and for a whole lot less. I think I may have the perfect project in mind. This Ikea rug + this to die for stencil & paint = perfection! Stay tuned.....


How killer is this children's room from designer Amie Corley for Lonny Magazine? Love all of the colors and pattern

Kitchen by Angie Hranowsky featured in Lonny Magazine

Coastal Living by Maya Williams

Eileen Kathryn Boyd for Lonny Magazine

Breakfast nook by Eileen Kathryn Boyd for Lonny Magazine

Wallpaper on the ceiling? Yes please. Design by Kevin Walsh of Bear Hill Interiors

Lonny Magazine


Here are some of the other colorways in this pattern. It is available to the trade for purchase at Cowtan & Trout.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments and support of my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT OF ANGIE HELM INTERIORS 2009. Powered by Blogger.
È