Thursday, September 22, 2011

Washi Tape

Ever considered decorating with tape? Well you should. And after seeing these images, I am convinced that I need to try this in my own home. Washi tape is beautiful decorative Japanese masking tape, and it literally has hundreds of uses. It comes in a wide variety of sizes and colors, which makes for endless decorating ideas. And the best part? It's not permanent. It's a great inexpensive alternative to wallpaper. Now go get some Washi tape, and get decorating!


via hanna's room


Jenny from The Little Green Notebook was inspired by this image in Southern Living

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments and support of my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT OF ANGIE HELM INTERIORS 2009. Powered by Blogger.
È