Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Make an entrance

Adding some paint to an old front door is a great and inexpensive way to spruce up your home. It brings new life to an otherwise lackluster space, and in turn will give you some serious curb appeal. I recently decided to tackle my builder's stock white front door, and give it some personality. I just finished it up last night. Stay tuned for the complete run down and how to next week. For now, here are a few of my favorite inspiration photos for this project. Lavender & Lilies

Real Simple

House and Home

Miles Redd featured in Domino

Sage going on green

Hiyapapaya
Domino


House Beautiful

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments and support of my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT OF ANGIE HELM INTERIORS 2009. Powered by Blogger.
È