Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pinterest. Are you pinning?

Pinterest is a virtual pin-board of sorts where you can catalog all of the things that you love. It is an amazing place to find new design ideas, and endless inspiration. Finally, a way to get organized for those of us who have humongous design catalogs of our own stored on our hard drives, and never ending piles of magazine pages that have been saved for the last 10 years. Hallelujah is all I have to say about that! However, a bit of a word to the wise, the inspiration is so endless, that you may sit down in the morning with your breakfast, and then find yourself still in the same place at midnight. I kid you not. Just take a look for yourself.





Are you hooked yet? You can follow me on Pinterest here. To request an invite, just send me an email. Let's get pinning!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments and support of my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT OF ANGIE HELM INTERIORS 2009. Powered by Blogger.
È