Monday, December 5, 2011

Welcome new sponsor: Handmade by Emy

I am so excited to introduce the newest sponsor of Angie Helm Interiors, Handmade by Emy!  Emy makes the most adorable handmade bow ties and neckties for men and boys.  I purchased several ties from her last year, and I could not be happier with them.   They are highly durable, and can be machine washed, which is a must for a mom with little boys!  Each of her ties is made by hand using quality fabric, and secured with a comfortable velcro closure. Be sure to check her out in the summer issue of Martha Stewart Weddings, and visit her shop to see her entire collection of fabulous handmade ties.







No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments and support of my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT OF ANGIE HELM INTERIORS 2009. Powered by Blogger.
È