Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Welcome new sponsor: Olive Leaf Stencils

Welcome the newest sponsor of Angie Helm Interiors, Olive Leaf Stencils! You may remember this post I did back in August about my favorite wallpaper design from Manual Canovas that was featured in Lonny's December 2010 issue.   You may also remember how I flipped when I found this stencil pattern from Olive Leaf Stencils that was nearly identical to that fabulous Manuel Canovas wallpaper. 



Stencils are a great way to achieve a high impact look, and cost much less than a roll of designer wallpaper.  And, they can be used on just about anything.  Take a look at a few of their delicious designs. 

Amber used their ikat stencil on her Ikea curtains.  Aren't they gorge?
Ikat stencil pattern.  Love the neutral gray with the vintage iron beds.
Damask pattern. Love the coral color, and that to die for tufted headboard.
You can't go wrong with these nautical chain links. 

This birch stencil brings in the earthiness. 
And, the one that made me flip. I have to say that this one is hands down my fave.  I have big plans for it!






You can check out all of Olive's killer stencil designs here. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments and support of my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT OF ANGIE HELM INTERIORS 2009. Powered by Blogger.
È