Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wrappers delight

No, this is not a post about the Sugar Hill Gang and their funky fresh lyrical masterpieces.  That is a post I will have to save for a later date (so stay tuned).   It is however just as equally fab and fresh.  We're talking gift wrap my friends, and when you are wrapping gifts to put under your tree this year, skip the old traditional red and green, and get creative! 

A simple green silk ribbon and white paper.
They'll be pretty in pink with these free printable papers.  Yes, free.
Why not go global?  Put those old maps that are just lying around to good use.
This one is hands down my most favorite.  It combines two things that I absolutely love...grasscloth, and stripes.
Use rubber bands instead of bows.
Create and print out your own custom word search puzzle with a special message.
Some simple greenery, pine cones, and some butcher paper gives this gift an earthy and fresh feel.
This one is going under the tree at my house for my three little mr. moustaches.
Stripes, stripes, stripes!





And, congratulations to Sarah!  You are the winner of the Handmade by Emy giveaway!





Please send me your information so we can get that bow tie out to you!  If I do not hear from you within 5 days, I will randomly select another winner. 
Thank you for all of your entries!



1 comment :

  1. I love the color of green in the ribbon used to rap the gift. Such a bright beautiful shade of green.

    lisa

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments and support of my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT OF ANGIE HELM INTERIORS 2009. Powered by Blogger.
È