Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lonny sneak peek


Lonny Magazine has published a sneak peek of their upcoming March/April issue featuring the darling designer Anna Burke.  As usual, it did not disappoint.  Just take a look at these beauties.

I could definitely spend all day in this chic workspace.  It has glam written all over it.

This contemporary black and white living space is sleek and sophisticated.  I love the pair of roughed up leather ottomans and the texture they add to the room.

I am in looove with this nursery.  The color palette, the graphic art, and clean lines are to die for.  It's simple and charming.

Now that bold floral wallpaper definitely makes a statement.
And isn't that quadrille kazak upholstered headboard gorgeous?  Come on.

Drooling yet?  I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see more!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments and support of my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT OF ANGIE HELM INTERIORS 2009. Powered by Blogger.
È