Friday, August 17, 2012

The challenge



So, for Christmas this year I asked my husband to buy me an entry in a triathlon.  I know, crazy right?  Who in their right mind asks for the gift of torture for the holidays?  Well, I did.  I just felt like I was really up for the challenge.  Well, said "challenge" happens to be this Saturday, and I'm not really sure that I'm totally prepared for it.  I am certain however that I will feel an incredible sense of accomplishment once I cross that finish line!

Here's the lowdown on the race:
300 meter swim, 12 mile bike ride, and 5k run


And, here's a sneak peek of the shirt I'm going to screen print for my race.
 
 I saw it on Nicole over at Pumps & Iron, and loved it!  I think it will be the perfect reminder & motivation to keep moving, and get it done!


So, how about you?  Have you ever participated in a triathlon?  Would you do it again?


For more information on Triathamom, go here.



No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments and support of my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT OF ANGIE HELM INTERIORS 2009. Powered by Blogger.
È