Saturday, November 10, 2012

Celerie Kemble for Schumacher


 
F. Schumacher houses some of the best designer fabrics, and best designer collaborations.  Amongst those collaborations is a gorgeous new wallcovering line from design icon Celerie Kemble, that is sure to add some serious wow-factor to any space.  Here is a sampling of a few of my favorites.

 
  Feather Bloom in two blues


 Flame in waltz


 Dying over this Hot House Flowers sisal in seaglass/chalk.  Isn't it absolutely gorgeous?


This Ripple in fog/chalk has a sort of faux bois feel to it don't you think?



What do you think?  Which wallcovering is your favorite?

To view Celerie's complete wallcovering collection go here


Interested in ordering?  Contact me for details and pricing.



1 comment :

  1. Ooh, I've had my eye on feather bloom as well!! Love it!
    http://www.andreajennisoninteriors.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments and support of my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT OF ANGIE HELM INTERIORS 2009. Powered by Blogger.
È