Thursday, November 15, 2012

Green with envy

via
Modern Glamourista Kelly Wearstler really can do no wrong in my book.  She's edgy, quirky, and fearless, and that's what I love most about her.  Her design aesthetic is so unique mixing together bright color palettes, bold patterns, classic pieces, and a bit of rock & roll into each space.   My recent favorite from Kelly's glamour file is her design of the Viceroy Hotel in Santa Monica, California.  I am especially obsessed with these gorgeous emerald regency chairs.
 It has such great feminine lines, but enough structure that it isn't too fussy.





Aren't they to die for?


If you missed Kelly's One Kings Lane sale earlier this summer, don't fret, these beauties from Munna are a close second.


What do you think?  Do you love them as much as I do?

Want to see more of Kelly's fabulous work at the Viceroy?  Go here.


1 comment :

I appreciate your kind comments and support of my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT OF ANGIE HELM INTERIORS 2009. Powered by Blogger.
È